Thursday, March 4, 2010

March MAAD 2010


It's March already? This weekend I'll be at red dot design museum selling my bags. Details below:

28 maxwell rd
6 to 7th march 2010
11am to 7pm
(entrance to museum is free on these 2 days)

I have 7 new bags! Pics in my next post as I'm too busy to take photos. I'll have to do it at red dot.

Meanwhile, I have some pics from February MAAD 2010. I was supposed to do part deux but it was delayed....

February MAAD 2010 Post-Mortem Part deux



This reversible crossbody linen patched bag is still available.

This one's sold already.

Weng is really pleased with his purchase.

This bag looks good on a guy too!.

Finally, a scary looking photo of me. (I was trying to look sexy but turned out cross eyed and constipated)

Thanks to Jon for taking the photos.
For those who are in Singapore, I'll see you guys at red dot design museum. Everyone else, next post!

7 comments:

Dee said...

sell lotsa bags and have mega fun. :)

Ziru said...

See you at MAAD on Sunday! =DDD

Mayya @ Sew Chic and Unique said...

Great bags and wishing you all the best :)

antmee said...

"Break A Leg" on selling your bags! Hopefully you know I don't want to jinx you by wishing you **** ****!

Vintage Knit Crochet said...

Wishing you great success with your new bags. We'll be standing by for a report ....

Liverpool Lou (Anne) said...

Hi Jane, another fab bag :)
Anne xx

Micki said...

Your bags are wonderful...good luck with selling them!
Micki

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Bag Pattern Shop

https://www.etsy.com/shop/projectsbyjane

My Applique Patterns

https://www.etsy.com/shop/projectsbyjane?section_id=15580078&ref=shopsection_leftnav_2

My Embroidery Patterns

https://www.etsy.com/shop/projectsbyjane?section_id=15580078&ref=shopsection_leftnav_2