Friday, April 15, 2011

I've been tagged!

Hello my friends,

I've been tagged by Bethany of Sweet Bee Buzzings.

In case you're not familiar with this game, what it means is if you want to play along you just have to answer a few zillion questions. But for this handwriting version, you have to write your answers in long hand.

These are the qustions.....
1. What's your name/Blogger name?
2. What's your blogs name/URL?
3. Write "The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog."
4. Favorite quote?
5. Favorite song?
6. Favorite bands/singers?
7. Anything else you want to say?
8. Tag 3 - 5 people.

I'll be honest. Usually I don't play along. I've been tagged a few times. (It's an honour just to be tagged!) Psst. Somebody tell me. This does feel like a chain letter, doesn't it? (I've written my fair share when I was a kid.) Anyhoo, this time I got interested because I get to show off my handwriting!!!


Don't I have the most childish handwriting ever? In school, I often have this remarks written on my exercise books: "Your handwriting is too big." And mind you, this is often written in HUGE, RED ink.

If you can't read my handwriting, here are the answers:
1. Projects By Jane
2. projectsbyjane.blogspot.com
3. The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog.
4. Don't play play.
5. Don't stop believin' (original Journey)
6. Westlife
7. Life is short.
8. - Tamdoll
- By Night

I've only tagged 2 persons I feel are most likely to play along or should I say least likely to cause me harm because they live far away. The third person I wanted to tag has a tag-free blog and there's a pic of a dog holding a gun. So I'm playing it safe.

Okay, on to more important stuff in my life. My zip pouches.


For some reason, I've felt it very important that I make a narrow zip pouch with a curved top. If you have experience with zippers, you'll know that zippers and curves don't go together. My last curved top zip pouch did not go too well.


This time around, I made my template with softer slopes at the ends where the side seams are. The arrow points to the side seam.


The ends of the pouch turned out pretty decent. Just wondering how other sewers do it. If you know of any alternatives, please let me know. See ya.

3 comments:

Bethany said...

Phew....every time I sew a curvy zipper it comes out icky so I've stopped trying. Glad it's the zipper's fault (it's usually mine). Yours looks fabulous!
OH--and I loooooove your favorite quote (now that I've looked it up :)

tamdoll said...

Thanks Jane. I'm shaking my fist, but "too far away to do harm", ha.

http://tamdoll.blogspot.com/2011/04/ive-been-tagged.html

Now I'm off to look for a tag-free, dog toting picture....

Chris H said...

I'm laughing me head off... I know who has the 'tag free blog' personally... lol... that would be ME!!!!
I used to do a few tags... but not anymore... I got tagged all the time and had no time to do them!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Bag Pattern Shop

https://www.etsy.com/shop/projectsbyjane

My Applique Patterns

https://www.etsy.com/shop/projectsbyjane?section_id=15580078&ref=shopsection_leftnav_2

My Embroidery Patterns

https://www.etsy.com/shop/projectsbyjane?section_id=15580078&ref=shopsection_leftnav_2